We’re adding more resume samples to our website! This one is appropriate for a certified case manager who is currently unemployed. Check back often to find an example that suits your professional experience.
About this resume
- Place your name and contact information at the top of the resume, centered.
- Write a brief summary below your contact information. This three- to four-line description of your core skills should capture the employer’s attention so they read the full resume.
- This resume is written on two pages, due to the applicant’s varied work history and education.
- This resume uses the “Arial” font. Calibri and Times Roman fonts are also good choices.
- Note that for the applicant’s former positions, her duties are described in the past tense (“provided”).
- This sample demonstrates good use of “white” space (the information isn’t too crammed), and the information is organized by headlines that are capitalized.
A template for your own resume
Resume below used with permission by the Resume Companion.
Need a resume? Use a resume builder to write your resume.